The whole family will love you for making this one. Good Ole stand-by from Betty C.
Mom Garrison Chicken Stock
- Jewish folklore considers the addition of chicken feet as the secret to successful broth.
- The correct Stock Pot will make this task so much easier!
- Discard your old pots and invest in a 12 quart stainless steel pot with a glass lid that has a vent.
- This pot will simmer on low reserving all liquid for hours needing only to be checked occasionally.
- Stock is just the liquid, made with mainly bones.
- Broth is made using bones and meat.
Check for Chicken Feet in the DS Family Farm Product Catalog