Vickers Family Sheekh Kababs
A Spicy Recipe!
Find Ground Beef in the DS Family Farm Product Catalog
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 onion roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic (up to 5 cloves if you like)
- Half-inch piece of fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala (store bought works)
- 1 tablespoon flour (Gram or chickpea flour but all purpouse flour will work fine)
- 1 egg beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons oil (vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- red chili powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes. Pre Heat outdoor grill.
- Put main dish ingredients in a food processor and mix well
- Wet hands and mold the main dish meat mixture on to the wooden skewers.
- Mix basting ingredients into bowl.
- Grill on high for a couple of minutes basting as you grill.